AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINGER
1. Ginger contains anti viral, anti toxic, and anti fungal properties, and is used for prevention and treatment against common cold to keep our body health and happy life.
2. Ginger acts as an antihistamine and aids in the treatment of allergies.
3. Ginger displays anti inflammatory properties and can be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and various other muscular disorders.
4. The chemical components of the root are instrumental in inhibiting the biosynthesis of prostaglandin which is responsible for causing inflammation.
5. Thus the root has proven to be a highly effective form of treatment in some cases, even more so than the NSAID’s that are traditionally prescribed.
6. So eating ginger may help to prevent cancer and ageing disorders.
7. Ginger contains special enzymes responsible for catalyzing the proteins in healthy food us aiding in digestion and the prevention of cramps.
8. Good for those with constipation! The ancient Greeks used to eat ginger after a large meal, in order to ease the digestion process.
9. Ginger has proven to help lower your cholesterol levels and prevent the formation of blood clots.
10. As a mood enhancer, ginger’s cineole content may help contribute to stress relief.
11. Ginger can also be used for reducing toothache and the discomfort which arises due to the infection in the upper respiratory tract due to its antibacterial and antifungal nature.
12. Chewing on fresh ginger, can help freshen the breath.
13. Being a warming herb, ginger can help knock out a fever. This property also makes it effective in stimulating circulation of the blood.
14. It can also help relax muscles around the blood vessels and is said to help prevent blood clots from forming. The warming effects make it a natural decongestant as well as an antihistamine, making it the perfect remedy for colds.
15. Some studies show that it can even help inhibit the replication of the herpes simplex virus.
16. Recent studies show that ginger might also have a role in lowering LDL cholesterol because the spice can help reduce the amount of cholesterol that is absorbed.
17. It has also been shown in animal trials to help slow or even prevent cancerous tumor growth.
18. To discover the health benefits of ginger for yourself, simply make a tea by steeping about 5 slices of ginger in hot water.
Hope it will be of benefit to you and others.
Wishing you all a very happy and healthy life.